GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
Federal Supply Service
Authorized Federal Supply Schedule Pricelist
On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage!, a menu-driven database system. The INTERNET address for GSA Advantage! is: http://www.gsa.gov.
Prices Shown Herein are Net (discount deducted).
00CORP - The Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
FSC/PSC Code: R499
Schedule Number: GS-10F-0009L
Contract period: October 1, 2000 through September 30, 2020
Vendor: WinTec Arrowmaker, Inc.
Address: 12821 Old Fort Road, Suite 302, Fort Washington MD 20744
Business Size: Large
Fax Number: 301-203-8049
Contract Administrator/Negotiator: Alvin Bean, III
Company website: www.arrowmaker.com
Contractor’s internet address/web site where schedule information can be found (as applicable): GSA Customer Info
1a. Table of Awarded Special Item Number(s) with appropriate cross- reference to item descriptions and awarded price(s). SIN 874-7 SIN 874-7 Integrated Business Program Support Services
1b. Identification of the lowest priced model number and lowest unit price for that model for each special item number awarded in the contract. This price is the Government price based on a unit of one, exclusive of any quantity/dollar volume, prompt payment, or any other concession affecting price. Those contracts that have unit prices based on the geographic location of the customer, should show the range of the lowest price, and cite the areas to which the prices apply.
See Item 6 below
2. Maximum Order Limitation: $1,000,000
3. Minimum Order: $100.00
4. Geographic coverage (delivery area). The geographic location for all awarded SIN(s) and labor categories is Domestic and Overseas (Worldwide) delivery.
5. Point(s) of Production: (city, county, and State or foreign country).
WinTec Arrowmaker, Inc.
12821 Old Fort Road, Suite 302
Fort Washington, MD 20744
6. Discount from list prices or statement of net price: Government Net Prices (discounts already deducted)
7. Quantity Discounts: None.
8. Prompt Payment terms: Net 30 Days
9a. Notification that Government purchase cards are accepted at or below the micro-purchase threshold. Government purchase cards are accepted in full.
9b. . Notification whether Government purchase cards are accepted or not accepted above the micro-purchase threshold. Government purchase cards are accepted in full.
10. Foreign items (list items by country of origin): None
11a. Time of delivery: As specified in the Task Order
11b. Expedited Delivery: Contact Contractor
11c. Overnight and 2-day delivery: Contact Contractor
11d. Urgent Requirements: Contact Contractor
12. FOB Point(s): Destination
13a. Ordering Address(es): Same as Contractor's Address
13b. Ordering procedures: For supplies and services, the ordering procedures, information on Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), and a sample EPA can be found at the GSA/FSS Schedule homepage (fss.gsa.gov/schedules).
14. Payment address(es): Same as Contractor's Address
15. Warranty provision: Contractor's standard commercial warranty applies
16. Export Packing Charges: N/A
17. Terms and conditions of Government purchase card acceptance (any thresholds above the micro-purchase level): N/A
18. Terms and conditions of rental, maintenance, and repair (if applicable): N/A
19. Terms and conditions of installation (if applicable): N/A
20a. Terms and conditions of repair parts indicating date of parts price lists and any discounts from list prices (if applicable): N/A
20b. Terms and conditions for any other services (if applicable): N/A
21. List of service and distribution points (if applicable): N/A
22. List of participating dealers (if applicable): N/A
23. Preventive maintenance (if applicable): N/A
24a. Special attributes such as environmental attributes (e.g., recycled content, energy efficiency, and/or reduced pollutants): N/A
24b. If applicable, indicate that Section 508 compliance information is available on Electronic and Information Technology (EIT) supplies and services and show where full details can be found (e.g. contractor’s website or other location.) The EIT standards can he found at www.Section508.gov/: N/A
25. Data Universal Number System (DUNS) number: 556434322
26. Notification regarding registration in System for Award Management (SAM) database: WinTec Arrowmaker is registered in SAM. N/A
27. SCA Matrix and Narrative
The Service Contract Act (SCA) is applicable to this contract and it includes SCA applicable labor categories. The prices for the indicated labor categories are based on the U.S. Department of Labor Wage Determination Number(s) identified in the matrix. The prices offered are based on the preponderance of where work is performed and should the contractor perform in the area with lower SCA rates, resulting in lower wages being paid, the task order prices will be discounted accordingly.