Services Experiences and POCs (Previous 3 years)
- Functional Areas: 3.1-2, 3.4-6, 3.16, & 3.20
- R&D, Engineering, Prototyping, Software, RM&A, Interoperability / T&E / Trials, Training, Program and Administrative Support Services to ARL (OP-NET BAA) Sept 2009 – Sept 2013/ARL (CART BAA)
- Program and Project Management, Logistics, Operational, UAS, Training, Program Security, Administrative Support to USAFSOC (SETA III & IV) 2005-2015
- R&D, Engineering, Prototyping, Software, RM&A Interoperability / T&E / Trials, Training Program and Administrative Support Services to ARL (Omnibus III) September 2011-August 2016/ since September 2015
- Design, Develop, Prototyping, Test and Light Manufacturing, Small UAS Launcher; all Services since 2012
- Small UAS Depot Repair and Flight Training, U.S. Army PM SUAS since June 2014
- Functional Areas: 3.1-2, 3.8, 3.10, 3.16-17, & 3.19-20
- Professional engineering services supporting the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment (SOAR) across the full spectrum of engineering and acquisition disciplines since 2003
- Acquisition professionals (all facets of the acquisition life cycle) supporting the U.S. Army Special Operations Aviation Command (USASOAC) Technology Application Program Office (TAPO) since 1998
- Explosives and ordnance support to the U.S. Navy at the Naval Surface Warfare Center (Yorktown and Indian Head Detachments) since 1995
- Engineering, research, and development, and test and evaluation support to the U.S. Army Aviation Applied Technology Directorate (AATD) since 2013
- Functional Areas:
- Software engineering support (sustainment, configuration management, information assurance), customer support center, and National Enterprise Data Portal support to U.S. Army Command, Control & Communications – Tactical (C3T) since May 2014
- Research and development of semantically enabled In-Transit Visibility on mobile platforms to the Office of Naval Research since May 2014.
- Software and systems engineering support to U.S. Army Sustainment Support Mission Command (S2MC), under Tactical Mission Command (TMC) since September 2012.
- Functional Areas: 3.1-5, 3.7-11, 3.17 & 3.20
- TS3 KBS and R&D MA IDIQ prime small business contract holders, W56HZV-15-D-KB27 and W56HZV-15-D-RD18 respectively; awarded 5 task orders; support for both IDIQs covers but is not limited to Functional Areas 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11, 2.17, and 3.20 since May 2015.
- TARDEC Omnibus, W56HZV-09-D-156, awarded 6 task orders supporting Functional Areas 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.8, 3.9, and 3.11 since October 2009
- NHTSA IDIQ, DTNH22-10-D-00194, awarded 3 task orders for Cost Weight and Lead Time Analysis of Automotive Safety Systems supporting Functional Areas 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, and 3.11 since September 2010
- USAF FA8202-11-C-0006 CAD modeling and configuration management for the A-10 Aircraft supporting Functional Areas 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.11 from September 2011 to September 2013
- Current supplier to General Dynamics Lands Systems (GDLS) where Waltonen Engineering teams worked side-by-side with GDLS engineers on Stryker, Abrams, EFV, and JLTV combat systems. Functional Areas supported were 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, and 3.11 since 2000.